Get Referrals

Get Referrals
Click this link to start referring right now

Monday, July 21, 2014

Results! Day 69 in My Advertising Pays



Results! Day 69 in My Advertising Pays


Today's post will be short and sweet. Take a look back at day 11 here when I had made just $249 and only had 64 credit Packs. 


Now I'm up to 159 Credit packs and $3260.62 in commissions! It's growing everyday.

This is the easiest online vehicle I've ever found to make money online in 10 minutes per day.

Click here to get started for free now

Here's some fun numbers to crunch.

Keep in mind, you don't have to refer anyone in this business to make profit sharing with My Advertising Pays.

If you do, however, you get 10% of whatever they buy.

Let's take this scenario for example.

You get 50 people to join under you and they each buy 1 credit pack per day with the
residual earnings they are making ( I currently buy 1-2 per day)

That's $5 per day per person. That's an extra $250 per day = $7500 per month = $93,000 per year!

If you get 100 people to do that it's $500 per day= $15,000 per month = $180,000 per year!

with no extra work on your part and that is in addition to your own profit sharing!


If you want to email me directly @ saulkaye23@gmail.com or call me to discuss this you can 
(yes, I'm a real person ) who believes that you are reading this because you deserve to be rich, you deserve success, you deserve to bless your family with the prosperity it was meant to receive!

Click here and start right now, I'll email you the (what to do in your first 20 minutes) once you do and within 60 minutes of starting you'll see the profit sharing coming in.


make sure it says Saul Kaye is your referring sponsor
this is your time to win.


Registration Date
5/16/2014 2:46:00 AM
Last Login Date/Time
7/21/2014 10:10:00 PM
Sponsor
MJ
Active Credit Packs
159
Credit Packs Purchased Today
1
Credit Packs Expired Today
0
Personal Referrals
16
Lifetime Referral Commissions Paid
0
Lifetime Profit Share Earnings
$3260.62
Lifetime Combined Earned
$
Total Withdrawn
$20.00
Auto-Repurchase Status
Inactive


Balances

Available Account Balance:

$44.82

Top Up / Buy Advertising / Buy Credit Pack / Withdraw / Send To Advertising Fund



ps when I started 69 days ago there were only 31365 people in My Advertising Pays, now there are over 49,900 will you be # 50,000 or # 100,000?

No comments:

Post a Comment