Get Referrals

Get Referrals
Click this link to start referring right now

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Online Jobs - work from home jobs for moms

Online Jobs - Work from home jobs for moms and dads


Your Daily Internet Marketing Tool 61




Attn: All Work at home moms and dads

What's the most precious commodity you have besides your children?

Time with your children!

I'm a work at home Dad with a 10 week old baby


The learning curve is steep for this new Daddy.

13 days after our son was born I found this online business
I've been a touring musician for 20 years, and I was looking for something to do at home in between tours, so I could work at home and spend more time with my son and wife


That night 5/16, I found My Advertising Pays

I signed up immediately, bought some credit packs and began earning every 20 minutes ever since. So far, here are my actual results as of 7:45 pacific standard time on July 16th

5/16/2014 2:46:00 AM
Last Login Date/Time
7/16/2014 6:33:00 PM
Sponsor
MJ
Active Credit Packs
153
Credit Packs Purchased Today
1
Credit Packs Expired Today
0
Personal Referrals
13
Lifetime Referral Commissions Paid
0
Lifetime Profit Share Earnings
$2932.12





I'm earning an average of $65-75 per day and that will grow into $400-500 per day in the next 10 months. 

The beauty of My Advertising Pays
is that it literally takes 10 minutes per day and earns EVERYONE money, all 47,000+ of us.

You can try it free for 30 days here


In today's video I wear the coveted Mobi Wrap ( Moby Wrap) and explain how I do this business , this real work at home job from home wearing or holding my baby.



Here's what we look like at work


If you are a work at home mom or dad looking to make an extra 6 figures this year from money that you have sitting in savings that should be working for you,

Click here to get started

It's funny, I didn't intend on connecting the My Advertising Pays business to the mobi, but it worked out perfectly :)












search for

work from home jobs

working from home jobs

work at home jobs

real work from home jobs

work from home jobs uk

work from home jobs for moms

online jobs

best baby carrier

moby baby wrap

baby sling carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment