Get Referrals

Get Referrals
Click this link to start referring right now

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Results in My Advertising Pays - Day 31!


RESULTS My Advertising Pays


Happy Father's Day Dads!

I'm celebrating my first father's day with my son Elijah, wife and we hosted my Dad, his wife and my brother for brunch.

Those of you new Dads understand the power and value of sleep during the first 2 months of your first child's life. 

I'm taking advantage of this rare moment when both mommy and baby are asleep to share some quick results with you.

I've had several friends ask me if My Advertising Pays is a scam

Well here's an image of my income so far in My Advertising Pays

Registration Date
5/16/2014 2:46:00 AM
Last Login Date/Time
6/15/2014 6:18:00 PM
Sponsor
MJ
Active Credit Packs
120
Credit Packs Purchased Today
2
Credit Packs Expired Today
0
Personal Referrals
5
Lifetime Referral Commissions Paid
0
Lifetime Profit Share Earnings
$1084.79
Lifetime Combined Earned
$
Total Withdrawn
$10.00
Auto-Repurchase Status
Inactive

You can see that I joined on May 16th at 2:46 am  and last login is today. I'm still earning every 20 minutes and am averaging $55-60 per day now!

Ok, how did I do it? Well, I invested money upfront. How much, first $1500 then once I saw the power of the system, I upped it to $5000.

Don't worry if you don't have any money to invest right now.

You can join free for 30 days

and refer other people into the business to make 10% of whatever advertising they buy or credit packs they purchase.

What's CREDIT PACK?

watch this video to see the full description

In short it's a $49.99 company share that qualifies you for Profit Sharing in the companies' overall volume. Once you watch the video and see the power of compound interest. You will see how I will be generating $500 per day by this coming January 2015 or sooner!

So the questions are 

1. Do you have an online business you want to promote to
 40,000 buyers?

2. Do you have money sitting in savings earning less than 5%?

If you honestly answered yes to both of those questions
or either, then enjoy the power of MAPS
My Advertising Pays


Here's what to do next.


Once I see you in my team,
I'll send you the link for what to do in your first
30 minutes of being in My Advertising Pays.

Then you can click on 10 ads ( takes
about 10-15 minutes)

Buy some Credit Packs

and start earning!


That's it!


See you on the inside

and Happy Father's day 

blest,

Saul


ps see this link for a screen shot of what I 
had earned on day 23 in My Advertising Pays
$698.95 
Math Fun

pps by the time I finished writing this blog post that you are reading, my earnings went up to $1085.28....I got paid to write this!











No comments:

Post a Comment